PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, On the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other legislation and regulations in force regarding data protection.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT?
Business name: EFITRANSA EFFICIENT LOGISTICS, S.L.U. (hereinafter «EFITRANSA»),
Tax Address: C/ Plaza de La Princesa, 7-9 1º – 362020 – Vigo (Pontevedra) – SPAIN.
- NIF: B87457123 (VAT: ESB87457123)
- Phone: +34 986248125
- E-mail: email@example.com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to manage the sending of the requested information through the contact section.
To send information about services and products that we believe may be of interest.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to attend to the responsibilities that may arise from it.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing depends on each of the aforementioned purposes, being the consent, in the case of requesting information through the contact section, or the pre-contractual/contractual relationship, in the case of request for quotations.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
No data communications will be made to third parties, except those required by law. In any case, the assignments will be made for each of the purposes and that are available in the section corresponding to the clause, on our website.
WILL DATA TRANSFER BE MADE TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
No international data transfers will take place
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data of yours, namely what they are, for what they are used, how long they will be saved, the origin of them and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Suppression: right to request the supression of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
- Limitation of Processing: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data not be processed beyond the mere retention of them.
- Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another responsible, whenever technically possible.
WILL YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO WITHDRAW CONSENT?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
We inform you that you can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the address of the Data Controller.
If you withdraw consent, the treatments that have been performed will continue to be valid.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
The exercise of rights must be carried out in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document and direct it to the above address.
For more information: www.agpd.es
WHERE CAN YOU MAKE A CLAIM?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or using the electronic site: https://sedeagpd.gob.es
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. That is, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when acessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
We use different technologies to collect and store data when you access our web portal, including sending one or more cookies to your computer.
Googleanalytics cookies are used to control users and targets.
- _ga: This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in every page request on a site and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reports. By default, it will expire after 2 years, although website owners can customize it. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance.
- _gid: Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance.
- 1P_JAR: Carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user has seen before visiting the website. The main purpose of this cookie is: Orientation / Advertising.
- CONSENT: This cookie carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user has seen before visiting that website. The main purpose of this cookie is: Orientation / Advertising.
LIST OF OWN COOKIES
Own cookies are used to improve the user experience:
- _atuvc, _atuvs, loc, uvc,: associated with the AddThis social sharing widget, integrated into the website to allow visitors to share content with a variety of network platforms and shared resources. Stores an updated count of shared pages. The main purpose of this cookie is: Functionality.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: associated with the web portal cookie acceptance system.
HOW CAN THE USER MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a website, specifically verify the existence of the same, their duration or the elimination system.
Follow the link according to the browser you use for more information:
On the other hand, the user will be able to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in his equipment modifying the configuration of his browser according to the instructions indicated in it.
It should be noted that, if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website as well as certain functionalities and services provided by it may be affected.